The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
9M Quarterly Statement 2017 Financial Year
On 15 August 2017 we have published the 9M Quarterly Statement 2017 Financial Year.
Recording of the Analysts' Conferences
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the of the financial report of 1st half 2017 financial year on 12 May 2017: continues
Annual General Meeting 2017
Slides of presentation by CEO, Dr. Georg Müller, to Annual General Meeting (in German) weiter
Recording of presentation by CEO, Dr. Georg Müller, to Annual General Meeting on 10 March 2017 see here soon: continues
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 10 March 2017 you`ll find here: continues
New: Quarterly Statements
From 2017 financial year, MVV Energie is drawing on the option of presenting its quarterly results for Q1 and Q3 in the form of a quarterly statement. This format enables MVV Energie to focus even more closely on the key figures and developments of primary importance to the company.
Annual Report 2016 Financial Year
On 13rd December 2016 we have published the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
Supplement to 2016 Annual Report
On 13 December 2016 we have published the supplement of the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
15. August 2017| MVV Energie Group
MVV maintains sustainability-driven profitable growth
Operating earnings rise 2 percent to Euro 250 million in first nine months of current 2017 financial year - MVV's CEO Dr. Georg Müller: "In all our activities we never lose sight of one goal - the sustainability-driven growth of our group of companies."
12. May 2017| MVV Energie Group
MVV confirms growth course
Operating earnings rise 4 percent to Euro 212 million in first six months of current 2017 financial year - CEO Dr. Georg Müller: "These figures confirm the financial success of our pioneering role in the energy turnaround."
10. March 2017| MVV Energie Group